------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

Visit visa extension

I want to know if I can get visa extension for my son who is 1 year old and he is in the country on family visit visa. Is it possible and how can I apply for the extension. Kindly advice.

Name withheld

Answer: Unfortunately, no extension is allowed for family visit visa which has a duration of three months. In order not to fall foul of the law we advise you to make sure that your son does not over stay the visit period.

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending us repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

How to transfer from family visit visa to dependent visa

My family (wife and child) recently came to Kuwait through visit visa. Very recently my …

Translate »