-- ------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

Transfer of Visa 20 to 22 – Documents

This post has been read 67687 times!

I need information. My wife is on visa 20 and still she is working but I need to transfer her visa to my sponsorship so, is it possible to transfer her visa if it’s possible what documents, do I need.

Name withheld

Answer: Yes, it is possible to transfer your wife’s visa 20 to your sponsorship on family visa but under the caveat that her current sponsor has no objection and you also meet the minimum salary of KD 500 required to qualify to sponsor someone on dependent visa.

If the above conditions are satisfied, you then apply to the Immigration Department to effect the transfer but your application must be accompanied by the following documents:

  1. No objection certificate from your wife’s current sponsor.
  2. Copies of your wife’s passport and civil ID.
  3. Copy of your Civil ID.
  4. Work permit indicating the salary you earn per month.
  5. Marriage certificate authenticated by your country’s Foreign Ministry as well as your embassy here in Kuwait.

You will also need to have the marriage certificate stamped by Kuwait’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending us repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Newborn babies of expats stranded abroad

This post has been read 67688 times! KUWAIT CITY, Sept 24: Dozens of expatriates face …