This post has been read 11032 times!
Will be responsible for ETL (Talend) and Tableau development in a data warehouse environment. Key activities include design, development, testing, documentation and data analysis. You will also be responsible for assisting with data architecture and data modeling.
- Provide expertise developing Tableau reports dealing with predictive results from analytical trending and modeling
- Adhere to corporate tableau templates and standards
- Define and communicate best practices for report development
- Support the analysis, design, enhancement, and maintenance of the data warehouse and BI solutions.
- Support the analysis, design, development and implementation of new reporting requirements.
- Provide support in identifying and documenting BI requirements, BI solutions, and defining BI strategies.
- Assist in the development or improvement of existing BI data structures and ensure the delivery of quality BI solutions.
- Work with data architects to define report performance optimized data models
- Develop detailed data mapping and end-to-end process flows
- Participate in design reviews and brainstorming sessions
- Develop and maintain Talend ETL jobs for data warehouses/marts
- Design ETL via source-to-target mapping and design documents that consider security, performance tuning and best practices
- Test ETL and other technical components and support QA
- Document technical specifications, data models, process flows, etc.
- Collaborate with delivery and technical team members on design and development
- Understand business processes, underlying data and reporting needs
- Conduct data analysis in support of ETL development and other activities
- Assist with data architecture and data modeling
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of development experience with industry-standard ETL tools (Talend Preferred)
- 5+ years of experience with data warehouses/marts supporting BI/reporting
- 5+ years Tableau experience
- 5+ years of big data analytics and tools
- Experience with PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Strong knowledge working with Tableau desktop and server developer creating data
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills, capable of learning new technologies quickly
- Ability to visualize dashboards and reports, while working with large datasets
- Strong soft skills (e.g., communication, interpersonal, collaborative, resilient)
- Data architecture experience
- Data modeling experience
- Agile experience
- QA familiarity
Ref: ETL/Tableau Developer