-- ------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Wednesday , March 29 2023

Driving license for wife after residence transfer from 22 to 18

This post has been read 22311 times!

My wife has a university degree & now she will transfer her residence from 22 to 18 & her company will make her residence permit with a salary KD 600, so is she eligible for applying for driving license? Some people say that you can have license only after 2 years & some say if you have degree you can have license at any time, my wife entered in Kuwait Jan 2019, so please sir clarify this issue for me as soon as possible.

Name withheld

Answer: No, your wife will not be able to apply for a driving licence because she does not meet the two year stay in Kuwait requirement. This requirement has nothing to do with whether one is a university graduate or not

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending us repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Check on expat driving licenses

This post has been read 22312 times! KUWAIT CITY, Oct 15: Assistant Undersecretary for Traffic …