------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

Company wants to cancel visa – Want release

My husband has resigned from his company but the company rather chose to terminate his appointment without any reason but because they are angry with him for submitting his resignation. Since they refuse to sign it, they want to cancel the visa of my husband which is against the rules because they hired him locally.

This is his 3rd company that he is working with. We have filed a case with the shoon and the hearing is set on March 5, 2018. May I know what happens to my husband during the hearing if the company will refuse to sign the release.

Name withheld

Answer: The Ministry of Social Affairs and Labour can on its own grant you the release if your company is proving recalcitrant.


Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com
Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions

Check Also

Questions on release and transfer

My company hired me from my home country 2 years ago, do I have the …

Translate »