------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

What should I do to get my final settlement / Indemnity?

I am a qualified Bachelor of Administration as a Secretary. From October 2011 to January 2019, I worked for a well known construction company in Kuwait. Then on Jan 28th, 2019, I transferred my work permit to a new company.

Still I haven’t received my final settlement from the company. Like me, too many people are struggling to get final settlement from their companies. Every 15 days I am following up, but nothing is moving from the side of the employer. What should I do to get my final settlement? What should I do to get my pending indemnity.

Name withheld

Answer: If you are genuinely convinced that your former employer has no intention to live up to his contractual obligations with regard to payment of end of service benefits, then we advise that you file a case against the company at the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labour through the Labour Department in your area.

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending us repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Service time/benefit

I came to Kuwait on a visa from this company and have been working with …

You have installed adblocker kindly disable

whitelist www.arabtimesonline.com




google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "1434619060"; google_ad_width = 650; google_ad_height = 170;

(function() { var st = document.createElement('script'); st.type = 'text/javascript'; st.async = true; st.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https:' : 'http:') + '//cdn.stickyadstv.com/prime-time/intext-roll.min.js?zone=7056401&contentClass=entry&auto=true&soundButton=true'; document.head.appendChild(st); })(); google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "5013570411"; google_ad_width = 630; google_ad_height = 270;


Translate »