Friday , September 21 2018

Want to change job before 3 yrs of service for diploma holder

I have a diploma in Electronics. I have been working in Kuwait for the last 4 months in my current company. Is it possible to change my current sales executive visa to an engineer visa, because I got a good offer in an engineering company and my current sponsor has no objection on visa transfer. Your advise is highly appreciated

Name withheld

Answer: If the current company you are working for brought to you Kuwait, we are afraid but you cannot leave them before 3 years service without their agreement.

On the other hand, if they did not bring you to Kuwait you have to work for them for one year as you cannot transfer your visa to another company because you are a diploma holder and under the Labour Law it is only a degree holder who can transfer his/ her work permit at any point in time.

Kindly send your queires to or

Please follow and like us:

Check Also

Service duration for transferring residence to new company

I came to Kuwait about 2 months ago. I got my iqama (visa 18) one …

Translate »
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial