--------- AMP -----------
Friday , November 16 2018

Visit visa transfer to dependent visa for an infant

Please let me know whether I can convert the visit visa of my daughter (2 months old) into residency after she comes to Kuwait. My salary is KD 300.

Name withheld

Answer: No, you cannot transfer your daughter’s visit visa to a family visa because your monthly salary of KD 300 does not qualify you to sponsor the residency of any member of your family. To be able to sponsor your family, you should be earning KD 450 or above as the law demands.

Kindly send your queires to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

New visit visa rule – Parents stay in Kuwait

This is with reference to the new rule on visit visa. I got visit visa …

Translate »