Visit visa for one year old baby and transfer to dependent

Me and my husband are working in Kuwait. My husband’s salary is KD 250 and my salary is KD 300. Can we get visit visa for our 1-year-old baby and is it possible to transfer to dependent visa? Please give me correct answer.

Name withheld

Answer: Yes, you can apply for a visit visa for your baby but unfortunately you cannot transfer this to a dependent visa since your husband who is legally permitted to sponsor someone on a dependent visa does not qualify to do so because of his KD 250 salary which is below the minimum KD 450 required.

Kindly send your queries to or

Check Also

Visit Visa for wife – Total salary exceeds what is mentioned in work permit

I have been working in Kuwait private sector. My monthly basic salary is KD 190, …

Translate »