Transferring residence from Factory visa to Company visa

I was born and brought up in Kuwait. I went to India to do my graduation while still keeping my residence in Kuwait valid. After the completion of my graduation (engineering), I returned to Kuwait and took up a job in a factory as an engineer (technician, on work permit). My residence was then transferred from dependent to factory visa. Now, is it transferable from factory visa to normal company visa? (since I was born and had a dependent visa ever since?) Your response would be appreciated.

Name withheld

Answer: Yes, you will be able to transfer your factory visa to a normal company visa (18) since you were not initially brought to Kuwait on a factory visa.

I have completed a year on family visa, can I transfer to work visa now?

Name withheld

Answer: Yes, you can, if you have a job and your sponsor, in this case either your husband or your father is willing to release you.

Send your queries to or

Check Also

Transferring back to company visa from factory visa

I have one small question with regards to residency transfer. Just wanted to know my …

Translate »