------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

Transferring of small business company visa

I have completed 3 yrs but cannot transfer to another company. They are saying I worked with small business company so cannot transfer to a big company.

Sir, what do i do, i got release from my current sponsor and I am a degree holder with attested certificate. Pls advise me on how to transfer my residence.

Name withheld

Answer: If you have been told that you cannot transfer your visa to another one outside your visa category this means that you have to search for job openings within the visa category and if you are lucky to land one then you effect the transfer. The other option you have is to cancel your current visa and come back on a new visa issued by the company of your choice.

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending us repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Transferring visa before 1 yr

I had been working in Kuwait for 2 years, but when my residence expired I …

You have installed adblocker kindly disable

whitelist www.arabtimesonline.com




(function() { var st = document.createElement('script'); st.type = 'text/javascript'; st.async = true; st.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https:' : 'http:') + '//cdn.stickyadstv.com/prime-time/intext-roll.min.js?zone=7056401&contentClass=entry&auto=true&soundButton=true'; document.head.appendChild(st); })(); google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "5013570411"; google_ad_width = 630; google_ad_height = 270;


Translate »