-- ------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Thursday , February 2 2023

Transfer of Farm Visa to other category for degree holder

This post has been read 10932 times!

I have completed 3 years in Kuwait with mazra’a (farm visa). Can I transfer this visa to other category. I have professional (B-Tech) degree certificate.

Name withheld

Answer: Regardless the qualifications you hold, you cannot transfer your farm visa to another visa category. Indeed you can only apply to a different sponsor but on the same farm visa.

Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com
Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions

Check Also

Unscrupulous Employer – Farm visa transfer

This post has been read 10933 times!I came to Kuwait on April, 2014 on a …