------------- -------------- ------------------- ------------------- Monitized Desktop Under article
Mobile infeed
Wednesday , November 20 2019

Teenager killed by phone in bath-tub

AUSTIN, Texas, July 12, (RTRS): A Texas teenager was killed after she grasped a plugged-in cell phone while taking a bath, prompting her family to spread word of the incident to prevent another electrocution death.

Madison Coe, 14 and from Lubbock, died at her father’s home in New Mexico over the weekend while taking a bath, the Hobbs News-Sun reported citing emergency officials.

Police in Lovington, New Mexico, said the victim appears to have been electrocuted and they found a cellphone, charger cord and extension cord in the bathroom.

Check Also

India notches up one billion mobile phone ‘subscribers’ – Data underscores importance of New Delhi’s fast-growing market

NEW DELHI, Jan 2, (AFP): India notched up its billionth mobile phone subscriber in October, …

Translate »