------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

Questions on release and transfer

My company hired me from my home country 2 years ago, do I have the right to apply for a release?

Name withheld

Answer: No, the Kuwait Labour Law doesn’t clothe you with that right as you are enjoined to work three years for the company before you can ask for a release. If however, the company has no objection to leaving them after two years, then you can go ahead and file for a release and it will be granted.

I am from India but now in Kuwait. I have one big problem, please can you give me suggestion. I came to Kuwait 3 years 6 months ago. I have completed 3 years but the company is refusing to release me. How can I get release from my company?

Name withheld

Answer: The company has no right to deny your transfer request and if it insists on going that path, then we advise that you file a case at the Public Authority for Manpower through the Labour department in your area and it will ensure that a transfer is effected for you to join a company of your choice.

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending us repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Release in private sector

I have been working in the private sector since 2016 under a first sponsor, can …

You have installed adblocker kindly disable

whitelist www.arabtimesonline.com




google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "1434619060"; google_ad_width = 650; google_ad_height = 170;

(function() { var st = document.createElement('script'); st.type = 'text/javascript'; st.async = true; st.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https:' : 'http:') + '//cdn.stickyadstv.com/prime-time/intext-roll.min.js?zone=7056401&contentClass=entry&auto=true&soundButton=true'; document.head.appendChild(st); })(); google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "5013570411"; google_ad_width = 630; google_ad_height = 270;


Translate »