------------- --------------

Misspelt surname on Residence

My name is Abhijith, nationality Indian, In my iqama in Kuwait the name is misspelled and surname is totally different. Actually my name is only ‘Abhijith’ as per passport but in iqama its written as ‘Abhijth Prahalad’. Will there be any problem at immigration while travelling to India and return to Kuwait. Kindly help with your valuable reply.

Name withheld

Answer: To prevent any future problems we advise that you got back to the Immigration Department and point out the mistake to them for rectification. You must do this as soon as practicable and your company representative (mandoub) will be of valuable assistance in this regard


Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com
Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions

Translate »