KUWAIT CITY, June 9: The Public Relations and Security Media Department in the Interior Ministry disclosed that after pursuing beggars and monitoring their activities, which usually reach the peak during the holy month of Ramadan, the security agencies arrested 20 beggars of different nationalities.
The department said the beggars were arrested in Shuwaikh Industrial area, Farwaniya, Ahmadi and Hawally.
Below are their names and that of their sponsors:
1. Ghazi Sijao Ali, an Indian born in 1960, who was arrested with an undisclosed amount of cash, which he collected through begging, in his possession. His sponsor is Khalaf Hamid Al-Shemmeri.
2. Warda Nabeel Shawqi, a Jordanian woman born in 1984. Her sponsor is her husband, Hamza Ali.
3. Zeina Hamza Ali, a Jordanian born in 2010. Her sponsor is her father, Hamza Ali.
4. Muhammad Hamza Ali, Jordanian born 2011. His sponsor is his father, Hamza Ali.
5. Lakshuma Banjajala Misala, born in 1966, working as a maid under the sponsorship of a citizen, Tifla Nuhaitar Huzam. She was arrested while begging beside a mosque.
6. Abeer Jumu’ah Muhsin Zalikhat, a Jordanian under the sponsorship of Rami Sultan Muhsin Zilakhat.
7. Farida Khaleel Tawfeeq Al-Junaidat, a Jordanian on Article 22 visa under the sponsorship of Hamid Zaki Hilal Nada.
8. Dua’a Muhsin Al-Sayyed Mustafa, Egyptian on Article 22 visa under the sponsorship of Emran Kamel Khaleel Al-Juda’e.
9. Ruwaidah Salti Al-Saleh, a Jordanian on Article 22 visa under the sponsorship of Majed Muhsin Ahmad Abeed.
10. Badriya Fuzaa’ Sha’baan Al-Zabeel, on Article 22 visa under the sponsorship of Turki Muhsin Ahmad Zalikhat.
11. Ali Khiyami Muhammad Mansour, an Egyptian on Article 18 visa under the sponsorship of Al-Sahel Al-Junubi Grilled Fish Restaurant.
12. Amal Hussein Jawda Jaber, non-Kuwaiti.
13. Mustafa Hassan Darwish, a Jordanian national on tourist visa from Palazzo Hotel.
14. Warna Boraji Jananawathi, Sri Lankan on Article 20 visa under the sponsorship of Wael Ismael Al-Ballam.
15. Ahmad Ali Ali Mughtani, a Yemeni who entered the country illegally.
16. Najma Muhammad Saheedo, a Sri Lankan on Article 18 visa under the sponsorship of Bashayer Al-Hana for Livestock Company.
17. Fijaya Jodesi, an Indian on Article 20 visa and she has pending absconding case.
18. Mufeeda Fuad Saeed Fares, a Jordanian on Article 22 visa under the sponsorship of Rabee’ Badee’ Saeed Fares.
19. Yusuf Jasser Muhammad Awwad, a Jordanian on Article 18 visa under the sponsorship of Farhan Mufleh Al-Azmi Farm.
20. Mubarak Muhammad Shareef, an Indian on Article 22 visa under the sponsorship of Muhammad Shareef Merasi.
© Copyright 2016, Arab Times Kuwait