------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

Formalities and Documents needed to apply for dependent visa

I am from India, currently in Kuwait with a monthly salary of KD1,000. I want to bring my wife and two kids (15 months old) on dependent visa.

Please advise the formalities and documents required for processing the visa. And how much time it takes for processing. Has medicals to be done for my kids as well?

Name withheld

Answer: To obtain dependent visas for your wife and two children you will have to visit the Immigration Department in your Governorate, fill in application forms in Arabic and this is done by a typist and thereafter produce the following documents along with the application forms:

  1. Copies of your wife’s and children’s passport
  2. Copy of your Civil ID
  3. Work permit indicating the salary you earn per month.
  4. Children’s birth certificates and your marriage certificate authenticated by your country’s Foreign Ministry as well as your embassy here in Kuwait.

You will also need to have these documents stamped by Kuwait’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Kuwait.

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending us repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Mubarak Al Kabeer restaurant visa to dependent visa

I came on Mubarak Al Kabeer restaurant visa. My sponsor told me it is not …

Translate »