------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Wednesday , March 3 2021

Documents for dependent visa

I read your legal clinic everyday and thank you for all queries answered. I am one of the thousands wondering and seeking for help.

Here is my question: My husband has been working in Kuwait almost 13 years until now. Me and my 10-year-old daughter were on his sponsorship 5 years ago when we decided to go back to the Philippines.

We plan to return to Kuwait on dependent visas again. My husband’s salary is KD 660/month as per his work permit.

The question is do we need to undergo again some kind of medical procedure (ie X-ray, finger printing, etc) even we had previous file and what are the documents and steps required. Thank you and more blessing.

Name withheld

Answer: Since you and your daughter will be coming in on new dependent visas you will have to do everything afresh.

The following documents will be needed to process your residence permit:

1. Passport copies of husband, wife and daughter

2. Civil ID of your husband

3. An affidavit attested by your embassy and Kuwait Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirming the relation between the daughter, the applicant and the persons for whom the visas were required.

4. Husband’s rental contract

5. Husband’s work permit showing a salary of at least KD 450 Attach all the above documents to an application and submit the same to the Immigration Department in your area which will be processed on the same day.

In addition you have to undergo new medical tests and fingerprinting.

Send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

If salary below KD 500 deliver baby in Kuwait

I am currently working in a company in Kuwait and have a salary of KD …

You have installed adblocker kindly disable

whitelist www.arabtimesonline.com




Translate »