------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

CSC announces end of suspension of appointment to leadership positions

This post has been read 11781 times!

KUWAIT CITY, Jan 9, (Agencies): The Civil Service Commission announced on Sunday the end of the suspension of appointment to leadership positions and occupying supervisory positions, with the continuation of the suspension of transfer, delegation and secondment. The CSC indicated in a press statement that the suspension of appointment to leadership positions and the filling of supervisory positions, which was decided by Cabinet Resolution No. 1414, taken in its meeting held last November, has ended, and the appointment and filling of these positions are resumed, taking into account all the rules, provisions and procedures established by law in this regard.

The CSC also decided to continue the suspension of transfer, assignment and secondment, which had previously been decided by the Civil Service Commission, in accordance with the provisions and rules contained in Civil Service Bureau Circular No. (10) for the year and its amendments for the period determined by the Civil Service Council. Meanwhile, the Ministry of Education said it will conduct the electronic test for all candidates applying for the position of school principal, assistant director, department head, and technical mentors, in all educational areas, special education, religious education for the kindergarten, primary, intermediate and secondary stages from January 18 to 27 at the training center in Jabriya, reports Al- Qabas daily.

The decision issued by the Assistant Undersecretary for Public Education, Osama Al-Sultan, stipulates the test will be for two-and-a-quarter hours divided into two shifts — the first will be in the morning from 9:00 to 11.15 am, and the second from 5:30 to 7:45 pm in the evening. All candidates are required to be present one hour before the test begins and must adhere to all health requirements including wearing a face mask. The decision says candidates will not be allowed to carry cell phones into the examination halls. Al-Sultan pointed out if any candidate is unable to attend the first electronic test, a medical report or the preventive health report in cases of infection with the coronavirus or in cases of coming in contact with the infected person must be submitted to the Coordination and Follow-up Department of Public Education at the ministry building in South Surra within a maximum of three days from the date of the test. After three days the letter will not be accepted.

Check Also

‘MPW aims to fill 35 vacancies’

This post has been read 11782 times! KUWAIT CITY, May 18: Informed sources in the …