------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Monday , December 5 2022

Co-operative society visa

This post has been read 6915 times!

I am a graduate in Accounting. I have been working in a co-operative society (supermarket) as a cashier since 20-6-2013 under this co-operative society visa. Recently I got a job opportunity in another company in the Accounting section.

So, I offered my resignation to my manager to relieve me from my duties and help me in the transfer process of the visa to the new company. He said that co-operative society visa can’t be transferred to the private sector.

I am trying to find a solution to get the transfer to the new company. I have tried all possible ways, but cannot find a way to get the transfer. So, I request you please advise on this issue. How can I transfer my visa to another company?

Name withheld

Answer: If you have tried all possible ways to get your visa transferred but without success, this could mean that what your manager told you about co-operative society visas not transferable to the private sector may be correct. If our assumption is right, the only option left for you is to cancel your residence with your current sponsors, go back to your country and come back with a new visa granting that the new company will be willing to get you the new visa.

Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Has visa transfers closed?

This post has been read 6916 times! If I want to transfer to a new …