------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Tuesday , December 7 2021

Breach of contract

My company has breached its contract with me and will not admit their part. This leaves me no choice but to leave without cancelling my residency although I do not want to do that. Is there a way to cancel my residency without sponsor’s approval?

Name withheld

Answer: You can file a case against the company for contract breach with the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labour through the labour office in your area. If the case is decided in your favour, the ministry can cancel your residency without the approval of your sponsor.

Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions

Check Also

Leaving Kuwait for good without cancelling residence

I have been working in Kuwait for the past 8 years. Now I am planning …

Translate »