Sunday , September 23 2018

5 star hotel refusing to give release after 3 yrs of work

I was working in a 5 Star hotel for the past 3 years under Visa 18 and now my company is refusing to give me the release, so please suggest me what to do.

Name withheld

Answer: The company is wrong in refusing to give you a release after working with them for three years. We assume that you have given them the three month mandatory notice period. If your assumption is right then you can file a complaint with the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labour through the Labour Department in your area. We are convinced if this is done, the ministry will compel your company to grant you the release or they will grant you the release themselves.

Please follow and like us:

Check Also

Release for degree holder and non-degree holder

I have been working here in Kuwait for 3 years plus now. My first company …

Translate »
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial