------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

Work visa in Kuwait for those working in gulf

I am presently working as assistant professor in King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia. I am an Indian citizen. I have been working for the past six years in Saudi Arabia. I am about to get a job offer from Kuwait. So, how should I proceed further without going to India for further attestation and getting visa? Can I do it in Saudi Arabia itself? What about medical examination? Please let me know.

Name withheld

Answer: We advise that when you get your appointment letter which might come with an entry visa or instructions on how to acquire one, you go to the Kuwait embassy in the Kingdom with the attested copies of your certificate(s) and enquire from them if they will be accepted in Kuwait or if you need to do a new attestation. They will also be in position to tell you if you need a new attestation where that should be done. As regard the medicals, we believe also that the embassy will be in the best position to tell you where you will do it

Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com
Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions

Check Also

New set of regulations for work permits in civil, oil sectors

Women allowed to work at night in some places KUWAIT CITY, May 9: Public Authority …

Translate »