------------- --------------
Tuesday , August 20 2019

Visa transfer from Family visa to Private/Public company

I am working in Kuwait as a Geologist. My wife is coming on Sept. 12, 2019. If she gets a job, is it possible to transfer her sponsorship with one year? If not when she can transfer?

Name withheld

Answer: Yes, it will be possible to transfer her sponsorship within one year provided she gets a job and the company is willing to accept her visa transfer.

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending us repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Changing of Visa 20 to Visa 18

I’m visa 20 holder I want to change my visa to # 18 Name withheld …

Leave a Reply

Translate »