Transfer of visa for graduates and Transfer of Farm Visa

This news has been read 7818 times!

Is it possible to transfer my visa (salesman) to another company as I got a good opportunity. I have been working for 3 months in my current company. Also I have professional degree certificate (BTech) and my current sponsor has no objection on visa transfer.

Name withheld

Answer: Since you are a university degree holder, you can transfer your visa to another company at any point in time without even the agreement of your sponsor. However if at the time of joining the company you signed a contract tying you to a specific time frame, then you have to see through the contract.

Hello sir, good morning. Can you please tell me majra (farm) visa is transferable after 3 years or not?

Name withheld Answer: Yes, it is but only within the same farm visa category.

Kindly send your queries to [email protected] or [email protected]

This news has been read 7818 times!

Related Articles

Back to top button

Advt Blocker Detected

Kindly disable the Ad blocker

Verified by MonsterInsights