Sponsoring Children on dependent visa when Wife is not in Kuwait

This news has been read 19597 times!

I know that father can sponsor visa to wife and kids. However, I would like to know if my wife is not residing in Kuwait can I sponsor my 2 daughters so that they can stay with me without my wife? I have seen residency department asking and checking for civil ID copy of mother along with other documents at the time of renewal of kids residency. Whether residency of kids is possible without mother in Kuwait and what is the process, please let me know. Thank you.

Name withheld

Answer: To sponsor your two daughters, it is mandatory that your wife should be a legal resident in Kuwait either under your sponsorship or under the sponsorship of the public or private sector.
There have even been situations where the wife is on holidays and the husband is not allowed to renew their children’s residence until the wife was back in Kuwait.
To obtain an entry visa for family member, visit the Immigration Department in your area and fill the application form which is typed in Arabic.

The following supporting documents are required to be submitted along with the forms:

  1. Sponsor’s salary certificate
  2. Copy of sponsor’s civil ID
  3. Copy of dependent’s passport
  4. Authentic marriage certificate, or child’s birth certificate, authenticated by the sponsor’s embassy and certified by Kuwait’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending us repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to [email protected] or [email protected]

This news has been read 19597 times!

Related Articles

Back to top button

Advt Blocker Detected

Kindly disable the Ad blocker

Verified by MonsterInsights