------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Saturday , December 7 2019

Son studying out of Kuwait – Can I cancel his residence and bring on visit visa?

My son is studying in India and under family visa. I bring him to Kuwait before the end of six months to keep his residency, Now he has joined a marine college in India and I won’t be able to bring him to Kuwait before 6 months and his visa will be cancelled. Is there any issue if I want to bring my son to Kuwait on visit visa later on?

Name withheld

Answer: No, there won’t be any issue if you want to invite your son back to Kuwait on a visit visa in future.

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending us repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Translate »