------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Tuesday , September 21 2021

Son sponsoring parents on dependent visa

I have already enquired about the same issue around one and half years back with you and got clarified that it is possible to transfer to my son’s sponsorship mine and my wife’s residence.

I would like to know from your good office that under the present scenario and situation is it possible for us (me and wife) to get residence under my son who is working for a bank for more than 10 years and he is drawing more than KD 1,000 salary.

Coming November 29th is my last day with my company. If it is possible to transfer the residency like the way I inquired, I would like to inform my company accordingly. I will wait for your kind replay and really appreciate your time and advise for moving forward. Thanks your understanding.

Name withheld

Answer: The issue of sponsoring parents on dependent has been a very tricky one. Even though officially, the practice has been stopped there are occasions when some applications have been granted on humanitarian grounds. Our advice to you is that you can try your luck on the issue.

Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions

Check Also

68 year old parent not granted visit visa

Today, I visited Ahmadi New Passport and Immigration office to get visit visa for my …

Translate »