-- ------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

Release in private sector

This post has been read 10356 times!

I have been working in the private sector since 2016 under a first sponsor, can I ask for a release from my company and if they refuse shall I go to shoun?

Name withheld

Answer: Yes you are qualified to ask for a release since you have fulfilled your obligation under the Kuwait Labor Law by working at least three years for the company. If the company refuse to give you a release, you can file a case against them at the Public Authority for Manpower through the Labour Department in your area to seek redress.

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending us repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Questions on release and transfer

This post has been read 10357 times! My company hired me from my home country …