This post has been read 275665 times!
Public transport to operate in full capacity
KUWAIT CITY, Feb 14: The Council of Ministers thanked citizens and expats for their cooperation in handling 4th wave of coronavirus.
- The government offices will work 100%, starting from the 13th of March
- Public transport to operate in full capacity
- Cancellation of PCR requirement for fully vaccinated coming from abroad to Kuwait
- Non-vaccinated people allowed to enter malls, complexes, cinemas, theaters and social events provided they have valid PCR of 72 hrs before entering.
- Everyone allowed to travel including those who are not vaccinated
- No conditions for aircraft to carry certain number of passengers
- Continue to monitor global pandemic crisis, vaccination programme to continue
- No more repeated vaccination doses for coronavirus but possible to treat coronavirus as a normal flu
- Return back to offline classes with consultation of Ministry of Education