------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Wednesday , July 28 2021

Mother sponsoring visit visa for son

I am a regular reader of your legal clinic column which is very helpful. My son is studying out of Kuwait. Earlier, he was on a Kuwait residence visa but now he is 22 years old.

Since there will be university vacations we want him to come to Kuwait for a visit as he was born in Kuwait.

My husband has some issues as he has changed his job and will change his visa, but since I am also working mother can I apply for a visit visa for my son? Please advise. What will be the procedure?

Name withheld

Answer: Yes, you can. Moreover you will not face any difficulty in getting the same. You could be asked, although the chances are very remote, why your husband is not applying for the same…in this case just tell them the truth.

Check Also

Extending visit visas and residence for another 3 months

KUWAIT CITY, Aug 25: On humanitarian grounds and due to exceptional cases of stranded expats …

Translate »