-- ------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Wednesday , March 29 2023

Locally hired – Employer giving release for non graduate

This post has been read 17008 times!

I’m locally hired in Kuwait and this is my 3rd company that I am working. My question is: can I transfer visa to another company even though I’m newly hired only a month ago? My current employer is willing to give a release anytime. I’m not a degree holder.

Name withheld

Answer: The law says that if you are not a degree holder but you are hired locally you can only ask for a release after working for one year. However, since your employer is willing to give you a transfer before the expiry of the one year service period, we advise that you try your luck at the Immigration Department with your transfer request and who knows you may be successful

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending us repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Release in private sector

This post has been read 17009 times! I have been working in the private sector …