This post has been read 27204 times!
KUWAIT CITY, Sept 11: According to reliable sources from the oil sector, the announcement made by the Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC) and its subsidiaries to provide jobs for experienced Kuwaiti citizens on its contracts includes 110 administrative and technical jobs.
They include contracts with companies such as Kuwait Oil Company, Kuwait National Petroleum Company, Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries Company (KIPIC), and the Gulf Oil Company, reports Al-Anba daily. The sources explained that the jobs are for the positions of chief technical support engineer for information technology, assistant technical support engineer for information technology, video director, editor, videographer, civil engineer, electrical engineer, IT support technician, network engineer specialist, development program designer, software analyst, field operator, HSE supervisor, mechanical maintenance supervisor, rotating equipment supervisor, case control supervisor, safety supervisor, welding and fabrication supervisor, electrical supervisor, precision machinery supervisor, graphic designer, database management analyst, and other technical and management disciplines required by contractors in the oil sector.
The conditions for applying for these jobs are the following :-
1. The applicant should be of Kuwaiti nationality.
2. They should not be more than 50 years of age.
3. Their university GPA should not be less than 2 points out of the 4 points system, with at least 70 percent in the digital system.
4. Their verbal rating should not be less than good.
5. They should not be a worker within the Kuwaitization program in contracts with KPC and its subsidiaries.
6. They should not have been previously terminated as a disciplinary action.