KUWAIT CITY, April 24: The Vice- Chairman and General Manager of the Kuwait Credit Bank Salah Al-Mudhaf affirmed the continuation of the development process, and the bank’s keenness to provide the best services to the clients, reports Al-Qabas daily. He said this during his recent meeting with the branch managers and head of departments which was aimed to review the latest developments in the workflow, especially with regard to the implementation of Law No. 3/2021 on the postponement of loan payments for a period of six months.
Al-Mudhaf stated that the bank receives requests to postpone installments through the bank’s online portal and mobile application, branches and integrated services centers to serve the elderly and people with special needs, and the families of prisoners, martyrs and heirs. Al-Mudhaf explained that the bank received 30,000 requests for loan payment postponement since the promulgation of the law. The efforts of all employees of the bank are continuing to serve their clients through online services without the need for the latter to appear in person. There are eight steps for the postponement of payments to Kuwait Credit Bank.
1. Create an account in the My Identity app of the Directorate General for Civil Information.
2. Create an account in the portal of Kuwait Credit Bank.
3. Postponement can be requested through either the bank’s online portal or the mobile app.
4. Enter the civil ID number and password.
5. Select the installment postponement service.
6. Click on approval, and pledge.
7. Click on Submit Application.
8. A message will appear that the order has been accepted, and its reference number.