------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Thursday , August 13 2020

Confused – Need More Light

I had some concern about the information provided by you on the web.

“Yes, you can leave your present company and join another company and the former will be obliged to grant you a release since you have a university degree and you were hired locally. If you were not a university graduate, you would have been under the law compelled to work one year for the current company before you could apply for a release.”

When I tried to verify this information with a local lawyer and a few employers, they say it’s incorrect information. Therefore, I am confused now. Please put some light on my query. I will highly appreciate it.

Name withheld

Answer: We stand by what we said and if others are saying it is not correct, then it is incumbent on them to tell you the correct thing.

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Questions on release and transfer

My company hired me from my home country 2 years ago, do I have the …

You have installed adblocker kindly disable

whitelist www.arabtimesonline.com




google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "1434619060"; google_ad_width = 650; google_ad_height = 170;

google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "5013570411"; google_ad_width = 630; google_ad_height = 270;

Translate »