------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

Clubbing of salaries of Husband and Wife to sponsor child

I’m from India. My husband is working as phsio at Kuwait for KD 350 salary. And I’m also planning to do same job there. Can we sponsor our kids who are 4 and 2 years old?

Name withheld

Answer: No, you cannot, because your husband’s salary of KD 350 is below the KD 500 required to sponsor the kids on dependent visa. In addition clubbing of salaries by husband and wife to attain the required salary amount is no more allowed. The sole responsibility of sponsorship has been shifted to the man who must meet the salary benchmark. We must however point out that workers under some professions are exempted from meeting this salary requirement. We therefore advise you to seek clarification from the Immigration Department to ascertain if physios are among the professions exempted

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending us repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Child to be born in Kuwait, Salary KD 250

Dear sir, I am working in Kuwait with Visa 18 and my wife is on …

You have installed adblocker kindly disable

whitelist www.arabtimesonline.com




google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "1434619060"; google_ad_width = 650; google_ad_height = 170;

(function() { var st = document.createElement('script'); st.type = 'text/javascript'; st.async = true; st.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https:' : 'http:') + '//cdn.stickyadstv.com/prime-time/intext-roll.min.js?zone=7056401&contentClass=entry&auto=true&soundButton=true'; document.head.appendChild(st); })(); google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "5013570411"; google_ad_width = 630; google_ad_height = 270;


Translate »