------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

Change of visa from family to company

I am an Indian living in Kuwait for past 4 yrs on family visa and I am a degree holder too. Now my question is, is there any chance to change my visa to 18 without going to India for visa transfer?

Name withheld

Answer: No, you don’t need to go to India to effect the visa change. All you need is a release letter from your sponsor (husband or wife or whoever) so that the company offering you the job can apply for a work permit for you. After completing this process, you then sign a contract with the company and provide the required documents to the company representative known in Arabic as mandoub who does the rest of the work at the Immigration Department and the Public Authority for Manpower as well as the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labour..


Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com
Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions

Check Also

Transfer of Visa 20 to 22 – Documents

I need information. My wife is on visa 20 and still she is working but …

Translate »