This post has been read 7928 times!
- Issue of new and replacement ID cards to Government approved personnel.
- Manage data entry of user credentials and privileges as applicable and ensure appropriate attributes as associated with approved personnel records.
- Perform daily and routine operator and administrative functions as required to maintain personnel records.
- Assure operational readiness of the system with current and updated personnel attribute data.
- Maintain an organized and efficient onboarding process for card issuance, recommending best practices based on lessons learned and continuous improvement.
- Review of applications for accuracy and completeness prior to issue of ID cards.
- Consistent update, storage and maintenance of personnel records for organizational use.
- Management of on-site ID Card issue office and lead for customer relationship support.
- Development of an issue station logistics plan and continuous updates to the Recommended Spare Parts List for office equipment and consumables.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly status reports to management.
- If technical maintenance is required, prepare technician dispatch activity logs, functions as the customer’s representative to other work groups.
- Monitor repair and installation workloads to meet commitment times.
- Identify and resolve ID card problems.
- Identify and resolve basic access control problems.
- Operators/Technicians will interact with government personnel daily. Professionalism and courteousness are required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Previous ID card facility experience and knowledge of the military is desired.
- Strong time management skills, excellent customer service, and demonstrated problem solving skills are strongly desired.
- Must undergo a pre-employment criminal background check resulting in a favorably adjudication prior to operating or having access to equipment.
- Ability to operate in a Windows environment with experience in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Two years of professional administrative support experience required.
- Must be highly organized and able to work independently with minimum supervision and direction.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Ref: BADGING/ID SERVICES TECHNICIAN