Friday , December 15 2017

Worked for 9 yrs can I get release?

I am working in a private company since 2007. Now I am trying to get a release … is it possible or not? Please send me details on how to approach my company?

Name withheld

Answer: Well, you have already put in 9 years service so you should have no problems in getting a release. You are entitled to one three years after being hired from abroad or one year if you did a local transfer on joining this firm.

You should also know that you are entitled to two-thirds of the indemnity — if you resign — because you have over 5 years but less than 10 years service.

To get a release you will have to resign by giving a three-month notice and finding a job with another company.

You then have to get a transfer letter from your new sponsor and get it signed from your current sponsor. Just give this release / transfer letter to the Mandoub (company representative) of the new firm and he will do the rest.

Check Also

Company refusing to give release due to close contact with Shoun

Please I’m sorry for disturbing you again … please reply to my previous question if …

Translate »