------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

Visa transfer – Came to Kuwait as helper but have masters degree

I came to Kuwait two years before as helper on Visa 18. I am having masters degree. I would like to know if my visa can be transferred upon completion of two in current company if my current sponsor is ready to release me. I heard from a representative that ‘if visa is issued from Mubarak Al-Kabeer Governorate it cannot be transferred’. So can you please tell me if there is any such rule for transferring my visa? I am so much worried and lot of stress currently. Your advice and comment will be highly appreciated. Please reply.

Name withheld

Answer: Yes, your visa can be transferred upon completion of two years in your current company if the sponsor has no objection. The same rules govern visas issued in all the governorates and we are not aware of any different set of rules for Mubarak Al-Kabeer Governorate.

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Transfer of residence from Family (Dependent) to Private

I am a doctor, presently residing in Kuwait as a dependent on my husband (Article …

You have installed adblocker kindly disable

whitelist www.arabtimesonline.com




google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "1434619060"; google_ad_width = 650; google_ad_height = 170;

(function() { var st = document.createElement('script'); st.type = 'text/javascript'; st.async = true; st.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https:' : 'http:') + '//cdn.stickyadstv.com/prime-time/intext-roll.min.js?zone=7056401&contentClass=entry&auto=true&soundButton=true'; document.head.appendChild(st); })(); google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "5013570411"; google_ad_width = 630; google_ad_height = 270;


Translate »