------------- --------------

Visa for Pakistanis if visa application rejected

My wife is pregnant and I want a one month visit visa for my mother- in-law. My salary is KD 500+. I went twice to the Immigration Department but on both occasions they rejected my application because I am a Pakistani. So what is the way to get a visa in this case.

Name withheld

Answer: If your application has been rejected by the Immigration Department, the only thing you can do is submit an application for the same to the Undersecretary at the Ministry of Interior. He is the only one who can give you a No Objection Certificate which will allow you to get the visit visa.

Send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Pakistani citizen wants to work in Kuwait

I am a Kuwait born Pakistani citizen and my father served Kuwait Air Force for …

Translate »