------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------

Types of Visas in Kuwait

I am 21 years old and although I was not born here, my parents raised me in Kuwait since I was one year old. I am going to transfer my 22 family visa to 18 Shoon visa. I know there are categories in 18 visa, I just don’t know what they are. Can you please tell me what I should look for in order to get the regular work visa? I am getting it transferred through someone else and not through a company. I just want the regular 18 visa to work in retail, F&B, ect. P.S. I’m from Pakistan and I don’t have University or any certifications yet.

Name withheld

Answer: If your visa is going to be transferred to an individual and not to a company, then that transfer can only involve visa 20 which is also referred to as domestic servant visa.

The regular Visa 18 that you indicated you want, is issued in the name of the company that employs you and hence it is an offence to work in another company other than the one that offered you the sponsorship.

In short, whoever is going to sponsor you, just make sure that he is an owner of the company, otherwise your ambition to get the regular visa 18 will be shattered.

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending us repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

163,000 Kuwaiti applied for US visa

US Deputy Assistant Secretary for Visa Services, Edward J. Ramotowski KUWAIT CITY: The United States …

You have installed adblocker kindly disable

whitelist www.arabtimesonline.com




Translate »