Wednesday , January 16 2019

Transferring from company visa to project visa

I am working on a govt project as an industrial nurse for the last 3 years. But I came to Kuwait on farm visa in 2012. After I completed one year I changed to normal shoon visa (company visa). Now I got a good offer in a company, is it possible to change my visa to the company from the current project visa? Hope I will get the reply soon.

Name withheld

Answer: To the best of our knowledge, direct transfer of project visa to company visa is not allowed and the same applies to transfer of farm visa to a different visa other than the same farm visa but with a different sponsor. This not withstanding and taking into consideration your claim that you were able to transfer your farm visa to a company visa, we can only advise that you try again and who knows you can be lucky again for the second time.

Kindly send your queries to or
Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions

Check Also

Transfer of Project Visa – Came to Kuwait on Visa 18, now on project visa

Dear sir, I am working in one company; it’s projects visa, but I came to …

Translate »