------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Thursday , April 22 2021

Transfer work visa to a new employer

With regards to the above, I would like to know whether it is possible to transfer to a new employer under following circumstances.

The person have been working in Kuwait for more than 4-5 years and have been locally transferred and worked with 2-3 companies before.

Right now he is working with a company and recently his visa transfer formalities had been completed and he got an offer from a new company.

I would like to know if it is possible for him to transfer to a new sponsor even though he hasn’t completed 1 year with the current sponsor.

Hope to have a feedback from you.

Name withheld

Answer: If your friend holds a university degree he can transfer to another company without completing one year service with his current company. He can also transfer to the new company if his current company does not object to it in case he is not a graduate. However, if he has no university degree and the current company insists on holding on to him, then he has no choice but to complete the one year service.

Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Repeated queries wont be entertained, kindly go through our archives.

Check Also

Residency switch

I am an IT expert who is working for Ministry of Health through a contractor. …

Translate »