------------- --------------

Terminated before 3 yrs of service – Can I transfer

Before, I was working in another company with non-transferable visa. Now my current company provided me a new visa (transferable) and I was hired abroad but due to some reason I faced termination before completing 3 years with current employer. So in this case of termination do I have the right of transfer to another employer or can the company cancel my visa and deport me?

Name withheld

Answer: We do not know the reason behind the termination of your services by the company. In the absence of any legal measures being sought against you by the company, they are bound by the Labour Law to offer you a release. In case they try to circumvent what the law says, we advise that you file a case against them with the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labour through the Labour Department in your area to seek redress.

Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Terminated from job

I am an Indian & joined a company in Kuwait on employment visa from 28th …

Translate »