--------- AMP -----------
Tuesday , November 20 2018

Tag Archives: Kuwaitization

Credit Bank implements 96 pct of Kuwaitization policy

‘Give priority to national products’ KUWAIT CITY, May 7: The Credit Bank of Kuwait affirmed that its top management strongly supports and encourage the national manpower by implementing the expatriate replacement policy (Kuwaitization). He added the bank has attained 96 percent Kuwaitization in its various branches and administration, reports Al-Rai …

Read More »

Parliament panel receives statement on termination of 1,000 expatriates

Annual cost of expat children’s education costs over $270 mln KUWAIT CITY, May 6: Parliament’s Replacement Committee has received statements from some governmental institutions concerning the termination of nearly 1,000 expatriate employees of the public sector from July 1, reports Al- Rai daily. According to a report prepared based on …

Read More »

Kuwaiti protests absence of MEW staff from duty

KUWAIT CITY, May 3: Citizen Fahad Al-Anzi mounted a signboard near the Social Care Unit of Family Nursery Department in Al-Oyoun area to protest against the absence of some Ministry of Electricity and Water staff from duty, reports Al-Qabas daily. In a message to the Minister of Electricity and Water, …

Read More »

MoE ‘embarks’ on kuwaitization process based on CSC directives

e-site ready to receive applications KUWAIT CITY, April 18: Director of the Directorate of Human Resources at the Ministry of Education Saud Al-Juwaiser said the ministry has embarked on the process of Kuwaitization based on the directives of the Civil Service Commission (CSC), reports Al- Rai daily. The CSC had …

Read More »

MoH to terminate services of 387 expatriate employees from July 1

Highest cost of medicine recorded in 2017/2018 at KD 245 mln KUWAIT CITY, April 17: Health Minister Sheikh Dr Basel Al-Sabah has terminated the contracts of 253 expatriate employees effective July 1, 2018, a step that comes in line with Civil Service Commission (CSC) regulations to replace expatriates with Kuwaitis, …

Read More »

Freeze looms on 3,108 expat contracts

KUWAIT CITY, April 15: The Civil Service Commission (CSC) plans to freeze 3,108 contracts of expatriates by July 1 to make way for the Kuwaiti ministries and government institutions to recruit Kuwaitis, reports Al- Rai daily. The move is part of the government’s strategy to give Kuwaitis more employment opportunities. …

Read More »

CSC increases number of expats to lose jobs 3,600

KUWAIT CITY, April 8: In line with the ‘Kuwaitization’ of government jobs, the Civil Service Commission (CSC) has increased the number of expatriates whose services in the government sector will be terminated to 3,600. The commission will soon address several government bodies to prepare list of expatriates as a preliminary …

Read More »

MoH to terminate services of 400 expats from nursing, pharmacy, X-ray and laboratories

KUWAIT CITY, April 8: The Ministry of Health will terminate the services of about 400 expatriates occupying technical posts — nursing, pharmacy, X-ray and laboratories. Sources explained the ministry took this decision because the above mentioned employees have exceeded the legal retirement age — 65 years old. In another development, …

Read More »

CSC plans to offer employment to at least 5,500 registered Kuwaitis

KUWAIT CITY, April 3: The Civil Service Commission (CSC) plans to offer employment to at least 5,500 citizens including 2,500 for educational positions, reports Al-Anba daily quoting informed sources. They said the names of the 2,500 educational employees include highly qualified applicants who registered for educational jobs at the central …

Read More »

Rise seen in Kuwaiti, expat workers in the public sector

Population hits 4.5m; Kuwaitis increase KUWAIT CITY, April 1: The total number of employees in the public sector is 390,000; 73.7 percent of them are Kuwaitis and the remaining 26.3 percent are expatriates, reports Al-Qabas daily. According to statistics issued recently by the Central Statistical Bureau, the number of Kuwaiti …

Read More »
Translate »