Friday , October 20 2017

Syrian student electrocuted while drinking water from cooler; 4 held for vice

KUWAIT CITY, April 23: A 15-year-old Syrian died in a tragic incident, reports Al-Shahed daily. The daily added, the victim was electrocuted while drinking water from a water cooler placed close to a school in Jahra. The student was rushed to the area hospital by paramedics but was pronounced dead on arrival. The daily said power supply to the cooler has been disconnected to avoid further accidents. Police are investigating the incident.

Two women, 2 men held: The Farwaniya police have arrested two women and two men for indulging in immoral and illegal activities, reports Al-Anba daily. The daily added, the arrest came when a patrolman saw one woman drop something she was carrying in her hands and entered a house in Jleeb Al-Shuyoukh.

The police followed her and found another woman and two men. Police found out the woman had dropped a polyethylene bag containing liquor. Police also seized from the apartment 33 narcotic pills and bottles of whisky. They have been handed over to the concerned authority for deportation.

Check Also

Syrian nabbed for swindling girls in wedding pledge

KUWAIT CITY, July 9: The Mubarak Al- Kabir police have arrested a 42-yearold Syrian for …

Translate »