------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Saturday , January 25 2020

Sponsoring wife and transfer from Fathers residence to Husband

I am working as a nurse under a private contract with a monthly salary of KD 300 and at present staying in company accommodation. My wife is in Kuwait under her father’s residence.

Is it possible for me to transfer her residency to mine? Will I get family residence since my salary is below KD 450?

What is the procedure to be followed for the residence transfer of my wife? Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Name withheld

Answer: We answered a similar question like this two weeks ago but for the purpose of emphasis we will oblige you with another answer as you pointed out, your salary is below the KD 450 cap. This means that you are not qualified to transfer your wife’s residence to your sponsorship.

In addition we must point out that Kuwait law prevents a father from continuing to sponsor a daughter who contracts marriage.

Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Marginal profession applying for family visa

I am Indian National, bachelor degree holder, working as sales representative for a garment shop …

Translate »