------------- -------------- ------------------- -------------------
Wednesday , September 30 2020

Sponsor ready to give release before 3 yrs of service

Now I am with the company who brought me from India 2.5 years. I am a degree holder. My Visa is Artice 18. Now my current employer is willing to give release. But I heard that before 3 years we cannot transfer our visa to another company. I want to know how I can transfer my visa. Is it mandatory to work with the present employer who brought me from India?

Name withheld
If your employer is willing to release you before the expiry of the mandatory 3-year period, he will be within his rights to do so with a no-objection letter from your present employer, your new employer can start with the transfer process.

Kindly go through our archives and refrain from sending repeated questions
Kindly send your queries to arabtimes@arabtimesonline.com or admin@arabtimesonline.com

Check Also

Questions on release and transfer

My company hired me from my home country 2 years ago, do I have the …

You have installed adblocker kindly disable

whitelist www.arabtimesonline.com




google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "1434619060"; google_ad_width = 650; google_ad_height = 170;

google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8308202338490872"; google_ad_slot = "5013570411"; google_ad_width = 630; google_ad_height = 270;

Translate »