------------- --------------

Saudi Aramco says Jizan facilities safe after Houthis claim attack

DUBAI, April 11 (Reuters) – Saudi Aramco said on Wednesday its facilities in the southwestern province of Jizan were operating “normally and safely” after Yemen’s Houthi movement said it launched a drone strike on a facility belonging to the Saudi state energy company.

Check Also

Aramco to buy Sabic petrochemical?

SAUDI ARAMCO last week announced its intention to buy a major share in the Saudi …

Translate »